Welcome to Mission & Pacific Beach
7 Day Itinerary
Spend less time planning and more time exploring with our day-to-day itinerary
Day 1 – beach day
– Breakfast | Kono’s Cafe in Pacific Beach – hearty breakfast
– Lunch | Bare Back Grill in Pacific Beach – New Zealand inspired organic burgers
– Dinner | World Famous in Pacific Beach – CA coastal cuisine
Enjoy the below recommended water activities and rent from one of our local partners in Mission Beach. We also provide complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, sand toys, and boogie boards at all our beach homes.
– Boogie boarding
– Stand up paddle boarding
Day 2 – adventures at Belmont Park
– Breakfast | The Mission in Mission Beach – vibrant urban bistro
– Lunch | Cannonball in Mission Beach – upscale Japanese dishes
– Dinner | Draft in Mission Beach – casual American bar & grill
Take advantage of exciting discounts at Belmont Park and enjoy our favorite rides! With fun activities for all ages, your entire group is sure to have a blast at this historic Mission Beach landmark.
– Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
– Lazer Maze
– Beach Blaster
Day 3 – visit La Jolla
– Breakfast | The Cottage in La Jolla – Californian daytime cuisine
– Lunch | Jose’s in La Jolla – authentic Mexican with a modern twist
– Dinner | George’s at the Cove in La Jolla – elegant surf & turf dining
A short drive North through Bird Rock will bring you to the beautiful city of La Jolla. Day or night, there’s always something going on, no matter the day of the week.
– Snorkeling at La Jolla Cove
– Go shopping on Girard and Prospect Ave
Day 4 – explore San Diego Zoo
– Breakfast | Olive Cafe in Mission Beach – home cooked local eatery
– Lunch | Albert’s Restaurant in the zoo – safari themed casual dining
– Dinner | The Fishery in Pacific Beach – market fresh sushi & entrees
Voted #1 Zoo in the World 2015…need we say more? Get ready to spend a fun-filled day exploring the 100 acres that make up the San Diego Zoo. Don’t forget to purchase DISCOUNTED TICKETS online using code, 18046.
– Africa Rocks Exhibit
– Inside look tours
– Exclusive VIP experiences
Day 5 – discover Downtown
– Breakfast | Hash House a Go Go in Hillcrest – Midwest inspired farm food
– Lunch | The Crack Shack in Little Italy – whimsical outdoor eatery
– Dinner | Coasterra in Harbor Island – modern Mexican seafood cuisine
“Fun in the Sun” just got a whole lot better with waterfront shopping, fresh fish markets, and exciting surprises around every corner!
– Seaport Village
– GasLamp District
– USS Midway Museum
Day 6 – fun at SeaWorld
– Breakfast | Breakfast Republic in Pacific Beach – inventive breakfast spot
– Lunch | Calypso Bay BBQ Smokehouse inside SeaWorld – delectable BBQ favorites
– Dinner | FatFish Cantina Grill in Pacific Beach – casual Mexican seafood
Sea life, fun shows, and thrilling rides! Reserve your tickets for SeaWorld with SPECIAL PRICING just for being a Surf Style guest!
– Performance shows
– Aquariums & exhibits
– Thrilling rides
Day 7 – your choice!
– Breakfast | The Fig Tree in Pacific Beach – quaint cafe serving up locavore breakfasts
– Lunch | Filippis Pizza Grotto in Pacific Beach – traditional Italian
– Dinner | Waterbar in Pacific Beach – energetic coastal cuisine
Explore the Craft Beer Capital of America at one of the 150+ breweries in San Diego. Stroll through lush gardens at Balboa Park or capture a break-taking photo at Sunset Cliffs.
– Balboa Park
– Sunset Cliffs