Welcome to La Jolla
7 Day Itinerary
Spend less time planning and more time exploring with our day-to-day itinerary
Day 1 – beach day
– Breakfast | Brick & Bell Cafe in La Jolla – fresh café & breakfast hotspot
– Lunch | Shore Rider in La Jolla – breezy outdoor eatery
– Dinner | The Shores Restaurant in La Jolla – unique Californian fare
Enjoy the below recommended water activities and rent from one of our local partners in the area. We also provide complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, sand toys, and boogie boards at all our beach homes.
– Boogie boarding
– Stand up paddle boarding
Day 2 – stay local
– Breakfast | The Cottage in La Jolla – Californian daytime cuisine
– Lunch | Jose’s in La Jolla – authentic Mexican with a modern twist
– Dinner | George’s at the Cove in La Jolla – elegant surf & turf dining
A short drive North through Bird Rock will bring you to the beautiful city of La Jolla. Day or night, there’s always something going on, no matter the day of the week.
– Snorkeling at La Jolla Cove
– Go shopping in Downtown La Jolla
Day 3 – explore San Diego Zoo
– Breakfast | Shorehouse Kitchen in La Jolla – healthy beachside breakfast
– Lunch | Albert’s Restaurant in the Zoo – safari themed casual dining
– Dinner |Piatti in La Jolla – Traditional Italian trattoria
Voted #1 Zoo in the World 2015…need we say more? Get ready to spend a fun-filled day exploring the 100 acres that make up the San Diego Zoo. Don’t forget to purchase DISCOUNTED TICKETS online using code, 18046.
– Africa Rocks Exhibit
– Inside look tours
– Exclusive VIP experiences
Day 4 – discover Downtown
– Breakfast | Hash House a Go Go in Hillcrest – Midwest inspired farm food
– Lunch | The Crack Shack in Little Italy – whimsical outdoor eatery
– Dinner | Coasterra in Harbor Island – modern Mexican seafood cuisine
“Fun in the Sun” just got a whole lot better with waterfront shopping, fresh fish markets, and exciting surprises around every corner!
– Seaport Village
– GasLamp District
– USS Midway Museum
Day 5 – fun at SeaWorld
– Breakfast | Cooper’s Market & Cafe in La Jolla – quaint local breakfast cafe
– Lunch | Calypso Bay BBQ Smokehouse inside SeaWorld – delectable BBQ favorites
– Dinner | The Marine Room in La Jolla – elegant seafood and French fare
Sea life, fun shows, and thrilling rides. Reserve your tickets for SeaWorld with SPECIAL PRICING just for being a Surf Style guest!
– Performance shows
– Aquariums & exhibits
– Thrilling rides
Day 6 – Torrey Pines
– Breakfast | Sugar and Scribe Bakery in La Jolla – quintessential La Jolla hangout
– Lunch | Farmer & the Seahorse in Torrey Pines – locally sourced New American fare
– Dinner | The Grill at Torrey Pines in Torrey Pines – sporty all-day grill
There’s just something rewarding about hiking a trail and seeing a magnificent view at the end. Torrey Pines offers beginner to intermediate trails with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean.
– Hike at Torrey Pines State Beach
– Torrey Pines Golf Course
Day 7 – your choice!
– Breakfast | Richard Walker’s Pancake House in La Jolla – quality family dining
– Lunch | Osteria Romantica in La Jolla – easygoing Italian eatery with a rustic vibe
– Dinner | Eddie V’s Prime Seafood in La Jolla – prime coastal seafood dining
Explore the Craft Beer Capital of America at one of the 150+ breweries in San Diego. Stroll through lush gardens at Balboa Park or spend the day at LEGOLAND California.
– Balboa Park
– LEGOLAND California