Welcome to Encinitas
7 Day Itinerary
Spend less time planning and more time exploring with our day-to-day itinerary
Day 1 – beach day
– Breakfast | Honey’s Bistro & Cafe in Encinitas – breezy breakfast and lunch eatery
– Lunch | Leucadia Pizzaria & Italian Restaurant in Encinitas – local Italian Pizzeria
– Dinner | Bier Garden in Encinitas – California coastal, local, and bier infused cuisine
Enjoy the below recommended water activities and rent from one of our local partners in the area. We also provide complimentary beach chairs, beach towels, sand toys, and boogie boards at all our beach homes.
– Boogie Boarding
– Stand up paddle boarding
Day 2 – explore San Diego Zoo
– Breakfast | Snooze in Hillcrest – seasonal, creative breakfast & lunch fare
– Lunch | Albert’s Restaurant in the Zoo – safari themed casual dining
– Dinner | Great Maple in Hillcrest – comfort food in a modern American eatery
Voted #1 Zoo in the World 2015…need we say more? Get ready for a fun-filled day exploring the 100 acres that make up the San Diego Zoo. Don’t forget to purchase DISCOUNTED TICKETS online using code, 18046.
– Africa Rocks Exhibit
– Inside look tours
– Exclusive VIP experiences
Day 3 – adventures at LEGOLAND California
– Breakfast | Pannikin Coffee & Tea in Encinitas – local coffee/tea shop and bakery
– Lunch | Ninja Kitchen in LEGOLAND – Vietnamese/Asian/American cuisine
– Dinner | Knights Smokehouse BBQ in LEGOLAND – true Texas BBQ
Take advantage of exciting discounts at LEGOLAND California and enjoy our favorite rides! With fun activities for all ages, your entire group is sure to have a blast at this larger than life playground.
– Thrilling rides
– Water park
– Shows and activities
Day 4 – visit the San Diego Botanic Garden
– Breakfast | Lofty Coffee Company in Encinitas – Local organic coffee shop
– Lunch | Union Kitchen & Tap in Encinitas – Gastropub with American small plates
– Dinner | Vigilucci Trattoria Italiana in Leucadia – classic Italian cuisine
Day 5 – escape to Carlsbad Village
– Breakfast | Daily News Cafe in Carlsbad – cozy breakfast cottage
– Lunch | Blue Ocean Robata & Sushi Bar in Carlsbad – Splashy Japanese eatery
– Dinner | Dini’s Bistro in Carlsbad – casual California coastal cuisine.
Take a drive up scenic Highway 101 to the beautiful city of Carlsbad and explore Carlsbad Village, bustling with people, shops, and eateries.
– Barrel Republic Brewery
– Stroll the boardwalk from Carlsbad State Beach to Tamarack Beach
– Shop along Carlsbad Village Dr and neighboring streets
Day 6 – discover Downtown San Diego
– Breakfast | Hash House a Go Go in Hillcrest – Midwest inspired farm food
– Lunch | The Crack Shack in Little Italy – whimsical outdoor eatery
– Dinner | Coasterra in Harbor Island – modern Mexican seafood cuisine
“Fun in the Sun” just got a whole lot better with waterfront shopping, fresh fish markets, and exciting surprises around every corner!
– Seaport Village
– GasLamp District
– USS Midway Museum
Day 7 – fun at SeaWorld
– Breakfast | Breakfast Republic in Pacific Beach – inventive breakfast spot
– Lunch | Calypso Bay BBQ Smokehouse inside SeaWorld – delectable BBQ favorites
– Dinner | FatFish Cantina Grill in Pacific Beach – casual Mexican seafood
Sea life, fun shows, and thrilling rides! Reserve your tickets for SeaWorld with SPECIAL PRICING just for being a Surf Style guest!
– Performance shows
– Aquariums & exhibits
– Thrilling rides